Sunday, February 24, 2008

"Everlasting Love" Poem by AbiJo~

When was the day that I realized?
Really I haven't a clue,
But now our hearts are entwined,
Now they are one, not two,

All I can see is your love,
I've froze like a deer, in headlights,
Memorized by this feeling,
My heart has soared to great heights,

Far is the ground, I am flying,
Over the pain I had known,
And though my pain was consuming,
Far more, is the love you've shown,

I want to capture this feeling,
To keep it, to hide it away,
That I will have it always,
And can hold it, when blue skies turn gray,

But moonbeams will fall in the daylight,
Stars can't be held in one's hand,
Rose buds will fade and fold dear,
The ocean will pull from the sand,

Nothing in life is forever,
Nothing in life stays the same,
Even the heavens are changing,
And in time only love will remain,

So I give you this promise now dear,
That no matter, what life, God has planned,
My love for you will not faultier,
Through time, life and death it will stand.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices seeking the sneakers are all over 200 bucks on every site. But completely I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices for the boots are around 200 pounds on every site. But for all I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the boots are approximately 310 bucks on every site. But completely I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

I love what you guys tend to be up too. This type of clever work and coverage!

Keep up the great works guys I've incorporated you guys to my own blogroll.
Feel free to surf my webpage : 2012 nfl jerseys